Privilege 925 - "Big Boy 8mm" - Faceted Tiger's Eye - Lapis Lazuli-Matte Onyx-Golden Hematite
- Mineral size: ø8 mm
- Semi-precious stone bracelet with 925 silver accessory.
- Plated with 24 carat gold.
- ø8 mm black zirconia
- Consider the size of the minerals to choose the perfect size. For comfortable wearing, it is recommended to add an extra centimeter to your wrist size.
- The size of the jewelry shown in the picture is L.
- Lotus: The symbol of the waters, the creation, the universe and the soul, the birth of life, the unfolding of the germ hiding in the dark depths, the birthplace of demigods, eternal life, spiritual development. In India, the lotus is considered the noblest of flowers, with a special name for the bud, the blooming and flowering lotus, which is both a symbol of the past, present and future, and thus a passing time. It also symbolizes that anything can be defeated with perseverance.
It facilitates the achievement of goals, helps us recognize our internal power reserves and ensures pure intent. Promotes "clear" eyesight. It corrects the consequences of self-esteem disorders, self-criticism, and blocked creativity. It relieves depression and reveals mood. The mineral of success.
Protective mineral. It teaches the power of the spoken word and reverses the curses, anomalies caused by unspoken things. If repressed anger causes difficulty in the throat or in communication, lapis lazuli dissolves these. Lapis lazuli strengthens relationships of love and friendship.The Healing Buddha is his own mineral.
Unleash the spiritual block! It helps to get over old grievances more easily. A protective mineral that protects against negative energies. Onyx moves forward in time and gives a glimpse into the future. Enhances vitality, consistency and endurance. It is confidential and supports us not to tell us our plans. It recognizes and unites the duality within us. It endows us with the invaluable ability to make wise decisions.
Silver helps the so-called. on lunar disease and sleepwalking. It increases our adaptability and the speed of our reactions.