Onyx - Matte Onyx - Red Howlite - Golden Hematite - Lion 925 Gold
- Mineral size: ø8 mm
- Semi-precious stone bracelet with 925 silver accessory.
- Plated with 24 carat gold.
- Consider the size of the minerals to choose the perfect size. For comfortable wearing, it is recommended to add an extra centimeter to your wrist size.
- Lotus: The symbol of the waters, the creation, the universe and the soul, the birth of life, the unfolding of the germ hiding in the dark depths, the birthplace of demigods, eternal life, spiritual development. In India, the lotus is considered the noblest of flowers, with a special name for the bud, the blooming and flowering lotus, which is both a symbol of the past, present and future, and thus a passing time. It also symbolizes that anything can be defeated with perseverance.
- Lion:In Buddhism, the lion appears as the protector of the Dharma, the universal law.
The lion is one of the most powerful Buddhist symbols. Traditionally, the lion has symbolized strength and power, so in Buddhism, the lion refers to the person of the Buddha who was born a prince. (Power, Pride, Strength, Trust, Protection, Loyalty)
Unleash the spiritual block! It helps to get over old grievances more easily. A protective mineral that protects against negative energies. Onyx moves forward in time and gives a glimpse into the future. Enhances vitality, consistency and endurance. It is confidential and supports us not to tell us our plans. It recognizes and unites the duality within us. It endows us with the invaluable ability to make wise decisions.
“The Secret Miner of Weight Loss” It is soothing and teaches patience and helps eliminate anger and uncontrollable anger. It is considered a stone for those struggling with weight problems as it helps in weight loss and shedding. It lends calmness and patience, teaches its owner to listen to others, deepens his love for himself and others. It attracts physical, emotional, and spiritual poisons, helping us to become as pure and clear as he is. Such detoxification relaxes the spirit and soul, leading to greater serenity and contemplative behavior. It helps us to accept and love ourselves again. Improves diplomatic skills and foresight. It helps the development of independence, it encourages us to manage our lives independently and to be attentive. It helps to relax.
Silver helps the so-called. on lunar disease and sleepwalking. It increases our adaptability and the speed of our reactions.