Malachite - Sapphire - Tiger's Eye - Golden Hematite - Lion Gold 925
- Mineral size: ø8 mm
- Semi-precious stone bracelet with 925 silver accessory.
- Plated with 24 carat gold
- Consider the size of the minerals to choose the perfect size. For comfortable wearing, it is recommended to add an extra centimeter to your wrist size.
- Lotus: The symbol of the waters, the creation, the universe and the soul, the birth of life, the unfolding of the germ hiding in the dark depths, the birthplace of demigods, eternal life, spiritual development. In India, the lotus is considered the noblest of flowers, with a special name for the bud, the blooming and flowering lotus, which is both a symbol of the past, present and future, and thus a passing time. It also symbolizes that anything can be defeated with perseverance.
- Lion:In Buddhism, the lion appears as the protector of the Dharma, the universal law.
The lion is one of the most powerful Buddhist symbols. Traditionally, the lion has symbolized strength and power, so in Buddhism, the lion refers to the person of the Buddha who was born a prince. (Power, Pride, Strength, Trust, Protection, Loyalty)
Hematite "builds" a protective barrier around us, which on the one hand helps to move around the world more boldly and purposefully, and on the other hand makes it more resistant to external influences. It increases self-esteem and ability to survive, increases willpower and reliability, gives confidence. Blood circulation repair.
Silver helps the so-called. on lunar disease and sleepwalking. It increases our adaptability and the speed of our reactions.
Sapphire is known as the stone of wisdom. It ensures the peace and serenity of the mind. It relieves depression and spiritual confusion and stimulates attention.
It facilitates the achievement of goals, helps us recognize our internal power reserves and ensures pure intent. Promotes "clear" eyesight. It corrects the consequences of self-esteem disorders, self-criticism, and blocked creativity. It relieves depression and reveals mood. The mineral of success.