Cat's Eye-Snowflake Obsidian-Lapis Lazuli-Silver Hematite-Skull 925 Silver
- Mineral size: ø8 mm
- Semi-precious stone bracelet with 925 silver accessory.
- Plated with 24 carat gold.
- Consider the size of the minerals to choose the perfect size. For comfortable wearing, it is recommended to add an extra centimeter to your wrist size.
- Lotus: The symbol of the waters, the creation, the universe and the soul, the birth of life, the unfolding of the germ hiding in the dark depths, the birthplace of demigods, eternal life, spiritual development. In India, the lotus is considered the noblest of flowers, with a special name for the bud, the blooming and flowering lotus, which is both a symbol of the past, present and future, and thus a passing time. It also symbolizes that anything can be defeated with perseverance.
- Skull: The endless development and continual destruction of the world, the inseparability of life and death. It symbolizes knowledge that survives death.
It strengthens motivation and helps to overcome negative thoughts. Protects against curses and bad wishes. It helps to deal with our fears more easily. It helps to see more clearly the obstacles ahead.
It helps with clairvoyance. It makes us susceptible to recognizing and changing the patterns of behavior that are entrenched in us. It balances body, soul and spirit.
Protective mineral. It teaches the power of the spoken word and reverses the curses, anomalies caused by unspoken things. If repressed anger causes difficulty in the throat or in communication, lapis lazuli dissolves these. Lapis lazuli strengthens relationships of love and friendship.The Healing Buddha is his own mineral.
Hematite "builds" a protective barrier around us, which on the one hand helps to move around the world more boldly and purposefully, and on the other hand makes it more resistant to external influences. It increases self-esteem and ability to survive, increases willpower and reliability, gives confidence. Blood circulation repair.
Silver helps the so-called. on lunar disease and sleepwalking. It increases our adaptability and the speed of our reactions.