Cat's Eye - Snowflake Obsidian - Lapis Lazuli - Golden Hematite - Lion 925 Gold
- Mineral size: ø8 mm
- Semi-precious stone bracelet with 925 silver accessory.
- Plated with 24 carat gold.
- Consider the size of the minerals to choose the perfect size. For comfortable wearing, it is recommended to add an extra centimeter to your wrist size.
- Lotus: The symbol of the waters, the creation, the universe and the soul, the birth of life, the unfolding of the germ hiding in the dark depths, the birthplace of demigods, eternal life, spiritual development. In India, the lotus is considered the noblest of flowers, with a special name for the bud, the blooming and flowering lotus, which is both a symbol of the past, present and future, and thus a passing time. It also symbolizes that anything can be defeated with perseverance.
- Lion:In Buddhism, the lion appears as the protector of the Dharma, the universal law.
The lion is one of the most powerful Buddhist symbols. Traditionally, the lion has symbolized strength and power, so in Buddhism, the lion refers to the person of the Buddha who was born a prince. (Power, Pride, Strength, Trust, Protection, Loyalty)
It strengthens motivation and helps to overcome negative thoughts. Protects against curses and bad wishes. It helps to deal with our fears more easily. It helps to see more clearly the obstacles ahead.
Protective mineral. It teaches the power of the spoken word and reverses the curses, anomalies caused by unspoken things. If repressed anger causes difficulty in the throat or in communication, lapis lazuli dissolves these. Lapis lazuli strengthens relationships of love and friendship.The Healing Buddha is his own mineral.
Silver helps the so-called. on lunar disease and sleepwalking. It increases our adaptability and the speed of our reactions.