Golden Hematite - Buddha 925 Gold
- Mineral size: ø8 mm
- Semi-precious stone bracelet with 925 silver accessory.
- Plated with 24 carat gold.
- Consider the size of the minerals to choose the perfect size. For comfortable wearing, it is recommended to add an extra centimeter to your wrist size.
- Lotus: The symbol of the waters, the creation, the universe and the soul, the birth of life, the unfolding of the germ hiding in the dark depths, the birthplace of demigods, eternal life, spiritual development. In India, the lotus is considered the noblest of flowers, with a special name for the bud, the blooming and flowering lotus, which is both a symbol of the past, present and future, and thus a passing time. It also symbolizes that anything can be defeated with perseverance.
- Buddha: The very meaning of the word Buddha is: awakened, enlightened. A being who is freed from the constraints of the material world and has attained a state of perfect consciousness free from confusion and impurities. Buddha realized that the golden mean is the most successful way of life.
Protective mineral. It teaches the power of the spoken word and reverses the curses, anomalies caused by unspoken things. If repressed anger causes difficulty in the throat or in communication, lapis lazuli dissolves these. Lapis lazuli strengthens relationships of love and friendship.The Healing Buddha is his own mineral.
Protect the heart, it affects the brain and glands. If worn for a longer period of time, its effect slowly extends to the whole body. In the spiritual realm, gold dissolves guilt. It also fills people with depression with a new desire to live. It protects against mental overload due to its effect on the brain. We can also use gold against feelings of minority, increase self-esteem and improve self-esteem.
Silver helps the so-called. on lunar disease and sleepwalking. It increases our adaptability and the speed of our reactions.