Lapis Lazuli - Matte Onyx - Lava Stone - Golden Hematite - Buddha Set 925 Gold
- Mineral size: ø6 mm and ø8 mm
- Semi-precious stone bracelet set with 925 silver accessory.
- Plated with 22 carat gold
- Consider the size of the minerals to choose the perfect size. For comfortable wearing, it is recommended to add an extra centimeter to your wrist size.
- Lotus: The symbol of the waters, the creation, the universe and the soul, the birth of life, the unfolding of the germ hiding in the dark depths, the birthplace of demigods, eternal life, spiritual development. In India, the lotus is considered the noblest of flowers, with a special name for the bud, the blooming and flowering lotus, which is both a symbol of the past, present and future, and thus a passing time. It also symbolizes that anything can be defeated with perseverance.
- Buddha: The very meaning of the word Buddha is: awakened, enlightened. A being who is freed from the constraints of the material world and has attained a state of perfect consciousness free from confusion and impurities. Buddha realized that the golden mean is the most successful way of life.
Hematite "builds" a protective barrier around us, which on the one hand helps to move around the world more boldly and purposefully, and on the other hand makes it more resistant to external influences. It increases self-esteem and ability to survive, increases willpower and reliability, gives confidence. Blood circulation repair.
Silver helps the so-called. on lunar disease and sleepwalking. It increases our adaptability and the speed of our reactions.
Lava stone has an energizing effect. It detoxifies and cleanses the cells. It has a general refreshing and soothing effect. It increases blood circulation, detoxifies and relaxes muscles. It helps with insomnia and has an extremely good effect on the skin. It has a beneficial effect on the autonomic nervous system. It can be used to increase self-esteem, expressiveness, and the ability to love. It has a protective effect against negative energies. It helps clear thinking, dispels pessimistic thoughts.
Protective mineral. It teaches the power of the spoken word and reverses the curses, anomalies caused by unspoken things. If repressed anger causes difficulty in the throat or in communication, lapis lazuli dissolves these. Lapis lazuli strengthens relationships of love and friendship.The Healing Buddha is his own mineral.