Granite-Lava-Faceted Matte Onyx-Golden Hematite - 925 Lion Gold
- Mineral size: ø8 mm
- Semi-precious stone bracelet with 925 silver accessory.
- Plated with 24 carat gold.
- Consider the size of the minerals to choose the perfect size. For comfortable wearing, it is recommended to add an extra centimeter to your wrist size.
- Lotus: The symbol of the waters, the creation, the universe and the soul, the birth of life, the unfolding of the germ hiding in the dark depths, the birthplace of demigods, eternal life, spiritual development. In India, the lotus is considered the noblest of flowers, with a special name for the bud, the blooming and flowering lotus, which is both a symbol of the past, present and future, and thus a passing time. It also symbolizes that anything can be defeated with perseverance.
- Lion:In Buddhism, the lion appears as the protector of the Dharma, the universal law.
The lion is one of the most powerful Buddhist symbols. Traditionally, the lion has symbolized strength and power, so in Buddhism, the lion refers to the person of the Buddha who was born a prince. (Power, Pride, Strength, Trust, Protection, Loyalty)
It helps to draw strength from experiences, traditions and roots. It stabilizes new ideas, shapes them, and gives them strength to implement them safely.
Unleash the spiritual block! It helps to get over old grievances more easily. A protective mineral that protects against negative energies. Onyx moves forward in time and gives a glimpse into the future. Enhances vitality, consistency and endurance. It is confidential and supports us not to tell us our plans. It recognizes and unites the duality within us. It endows us with the invaluable ability to make wise decisions.
Silver helps the so-called. on lunar disease and sleepwalking. It increases our adaptability and the speed of our reactions.