Faceted Tiger Eye - Buddha 925 Gold
- Mineral size: ø8 mm
- Semi-precious stone bracelet with 925 silver accessory.
- Plated with 24 carat gold.
- Consider the size of the minerals to choose the perfect size. For comfortable wearing, it is recommended to add an extra centimeter to your wrist size.
- Lotus: The symbol of the waters, the creation, the universe and the soul, the birth of life, the unfolding of the germ hiding in the dark depths, the birthplace of demigods, eternal life, spiritual development. In India, the lotus is considered the noblest of flowers, with a special name for the bud, the blooming and flowering lotus, which is both a symbol of the past, present and future, and thus a passing time. It also symbolizes that anything can be defeated with perseverance.
- Buddha: The very meaning of the word Buddha is: awakened, enlightened. A being who is freed from the constraints of the material world and has attained a state of perfect consciousness free from confusion and impurities. Buddha realized that the golden mean was the most successful way of life.
Silver helps the so-called. on lunar disease and sleepwalking. It increases our adaptability and the speed of our reactions.
It facilitates the achievement of goals, helps us recognize our internal power reserves and ensures pure intent. Promotes "clear" eyesight. It corrects the consequences of self-esteem disorders, self-criticism, and blocked creativity. It relieves depression and reveals mood. The mineral of success.
Hematite "builds" a protective barrier around us, which on the one hand helps to move around the world more boldly and purposefully, and on the other hand makes it more resistant to external influences. It increases self-esteem and ability to survive, increases willpower and reliability, gives confidence. Blood circulation repair.